I am so fucking excited.
We left 95 days ago today, and since then, I have been making a list of things I want to do when I get home. Here is a sample (the real list is much MUCH longer)....
- eat sushi, like, everyday,
- go to a movie and get an extra large popcorn and Diet Coke...maybe even some Reese's pieces,
- go to Staples,
- get a Starbucks and walk through Chapters,
- buy a fabulous new fall/winter outfit,
- wear my red coat from Paris,
- go to the mall with my mom,
- drink milk,
- go to Denny's and get a Grand Slam,
- get my hair done,
- go to Sephora/MAC and play with all the expensive make-up,
- get an Earl's salad,
- eat my weight in my mom's delicious Christmas treats (namely tarte de amendoa and rolo de chocolate),
- annoy my brother,
- eat Smarties and Ketchup chips
- get a Slurpee (I don't care how cold it is outside)
The list goes on and on. Hopefully, I have enough time to do everything. I plan on sleeping very little and maximizing my time in Canada. I'm sure that the time is going to fly by too fast.
|What I imagine snowy Vancouver to look like...|
For the next 17 days though, I need to focus on school and getting straight As so that I can justify buying myself a ring I really want from Tiffany's (no, not an engagement right....).
|Isn't she a beauty? I reserve to right to pick out a different ring once I get to the store though...|